Beef / Drape of Mozzarella, Cepes
Ingredients for 1 person
100 g beef fillet
As needed perigueux sauce
As needed fleur de sel
As needed fermented pepper
2 pcs buffalo mozzarella(130 g)
50 g cream
50 g buttermilk
Blended olives which have been dried in the microwave
As needed cepe mushrooms
Cepe mushroom condiment:
25 g chopped onion
30 g williams pears
20 g chopped truffles
10 ml truffle oil
60 ml tosa-zu vinegar
10 ml liquid shio koji
- Portion the beef and then put between two sheets of parchment paper.
- Peel the mozzarella into stripes, then marinate in the mozzarella marinade, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the beef well on the griddle, cut in thinly, brush with perigueux sauce, sprinkle with fleur de sel and fermented pepper.
- Arrange the thin slices of mozzarella around the beef and sprinkle with olive powder.
- Stir-fry shredded cepe mushrooms in a hot frying pan, add the cepe mushroom condiment.
- Arrange the mushrooms on the beef.